Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 19 February 2017

Crab Apple Wine - Eleventh Bottle (A3), 12th February 2017

I was a little disappointed with this bottle of wine. Maybe it was my mood (mostly mournful) but there was something about it that I found bitter. Claire disagreed, and we had no problems dispatching the bottle. It had been a miserable day, weather-wise (and in general) and apart from an irritating trip to Sainsburys we were cooped up all day. I got on with our Book Group Book - Eight Months on Ghazzah Street by Hilary Mantel, which so far is excellent and uncomfortable, but otherwise it was a low-key end to what has been a terrible weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment