Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 29 January 2017

Blackcurrant Wine - Eighth Bottle (C5), 20th January 2017

Returning from David Wilks' on Friday night, I expected this bottle to have been mostly consumed. It was, afterall, nearer to nine than eight. And did I mention it being a Friday night? Instead, Claire had only had one glass. We soon polished it off though, snuggled up on the sofa in front of the fire watching QI. It being two days later now, I can't really remember much about the wine itself. I imagine it was blackcurranty. But the evening was lovely - pretty much everything a Friday evening should be.



No comments:

Post a Comment