Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 4 January 2015

Pineapple Wine - Fourth Bottle (1), 26th December 2014

I took this bottle up to Newcastle with me and opened it at Andrew's, where we spent Boxing Day Night. The pineapple is distinctive and in fact I think the wine has improved for it having been left for seven months. I thought that there was an initial bitter, unpleasant taste but that dissipated immediately.

As with Boxing Day two years ago at Andrew's, Sooz brought Ticket to Ride, an entertaining board game. I came last again, but at least this year did not get steamingly drunk and will not have to go to the doctors in six weeks' time on account of continual dizziness.



No comments:

Post a Comment