Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 18 April 2014

Prune & Parsnip Wine - Third Bottle (A3), 6th-7th April 2014

My liver needed a rest on Sunday after a boozy weekend in Derbyshire. It didn't get one. We opened and did not quite finish a bottle of Prune & Parsnip, drinking it to a bowl of beetroot soup and freshly baked bread. I was exhausted from the Family Get-Together but slept remarkably badly - probably getting less than two hours - and much of that was on the sofa so that I did not distub Claire with my restlessness.

I came home early from orchestra on Monday, had a sip of wine from Claire's glass (this is a fine flavour, despite all odds) and went straight to bed. This sleep was of the solid variety.



No comments:

Post a Comment