Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 13 January 2014

Rhubarb Wine - Eighth Bottle (B1), 3rd January 2014

We are at 3 The Alders for the very last bit of Christmas holiday (albeit I did have a day at work on Thursday) and I brought a bottle of rhubarb with me. It was a pleasant evening catching up with the Taylors. We have not been since June, and I think this is the longest period away since I met Claire in 1995.

The rhubarb wine was the second of two bottles - the first being a French red to go with beef. We spent our time drinking it making vague plans to go to either Amsterdam or Budapest. The last time we were on holiday with Bob & Judith was a trip to Ireland ten years ago. Anyway, the rhubarb wine did its thing and I went to bed tiddly.

This is Budapest Parliament, apparently.


No comments:

Post a Comment