Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 18 January 2014

Christmas Tutti Fruti - Second Bottle (B4), 4th January 2014

I take it all back. Tutti Fruti 2012 is no better than its 2011 version. I found this bottle dry and uninteresting. 'Thin' is the overriding adjective. I brought it with me to Newcastle and the general consensus was that the wine was okay. Judith was more positive, but that is in her nature. Other than the wine, however, it has been a lovely day. Claire, Judith and I went for a potter along the beach near Widdrington and then to inspect a ruined chapel built by the Knights Templar. Northumberland has wonderful beaches - long stretches of golden sand hidden by dunes. Empty, too. But that might be because it is early January.


The Ruined Chapel near Widdrington

No comments:

Post a Comment