Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Orange Wine - Tenth Bottle (A1), 30th December 2013

It has been a glorious, lazy day entirely fitting for that period between Christmas and New Year. I have either worked on the Christmas jigsaw - a 1,500 piece puzzle with classical music as its theme - or read The Moonstone which is engaging and much funnier than one expects Victorian literature to be.

Unusually for this end-of-year week, I stuck to the orange wine and did not bookend it with various spirits. This is nearly my equivalent of a sober evening. We drank it to home made curry - including a Kashmiri pilau rice and (the highlight) a fabulous red fish curry that cleared nasal passages and caused eyes to water.


No comments:

Post a Comment