Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Crab Apple & Strawberry Wine - First Bottle (3), 7th July 2012

This was the first of three bottles finished tonight. Ordinarily I would be writing about how outrageous it was drinking this much. Or possibly about what a fabulous concert it was that Claire and I have just played in. But actually, the important and absolutely joyous thing (which partly excuses three bottles in one night) is that Rachael is pregnant. She rang shortly before the concert to let me know, and I squealed with happiness. It was something that the family had pretty much written off, but it has happened. I am struggling to see this page, and it isn't just because I have drunk too much. Tears do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment