Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 2 July 2012

Citrus Wine - Sixth Bottle (A3), 26th-27th June 2012

This bottle has coincided with more wisdom tooth problems. I only have the one left, and it is making its presence known. Monday I felt a slight twinge in the gum and pretended I had not. Yesterday and today I acknowledge there is a problem, but live in hope that it will go away. By Friday I will be booking dental appointments. Still the mouth wash might work. It certainly makes Citrus Wine taste odd, in an unpleasant way. This is a shame, as last night's two glasses (shocking for a Tuesday) were particularly good.

I drank last night's ration whilst reading 'Middlesex' by Jeffrey Eugenides. Though I am only a quarter of the way through, I think it is wonderful. Shocking, funny, beautifully written and gripping. In fact, I want to get back to it right now.

1 comment: