Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 21 May 2011

Rhubarb - Bottle A6, 20th-21st May 2011

This bottle marked the end of my first full week of work this year. It has also been a week where I have been out every evening - mostly playing music - hence an exhausting, yet satisfying, five days.

After much soul searching and a good deal of procastination, I have decided which job option to take. Brooke North and remaining within my comfort zone wins out over Snagsby Jarndyce and the excitement and/or stress of managing and marketing a department. I shall, of course, never know if this was the right decision. Two glasses of rhubarb wine did not make it any clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment