Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 1 September 2020

Xmas Tutti Fruti 2016 - Tenth Bottle (B2), 5th July 2020

I have made jam! There were many excess strawberries from having Picked My Own for Strawberry Wine and when I suggested that Claire turn them into jam, she urged me to have a go. So I did, and it worked! The jam set and everything. I see a new book in the offing: Ben's Adventures in Jam Making.

I opened this wine shortly after my condiment success, and it was less good than I had remembered, though Claire disagrees. The fizz didn't help, and I thought it thinner than usual.

My Jam!


No comments:

Post a Comment