Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 13 August 2020

Xmas Tutti Fruti 2018 - Fifth Bottle (B3), 7th-8th June 2020

I hardly got a taste of this wine. But that was because I had a whole bottle of rhubarb wine to get through that had been rejected by Claire as being undrinkable (I thought it was fine). Therefore I made do with a couple of sips and left the rest to Claire.

On Sunday I was feeling particularly low about nearly being 50 and wasted the day doing virtually nothing. Monday was better, but I do find it odd that I am in the last week of my 40s.

A door in Leeds that I liked on 7 June


No comments:

Post a Comment