Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 20 August 2020

Rhubarb Wine 2019 - Third Bottle (B1), 23rd-24th July 2020

Work has been extremely busy this week. It always is the week before I have a holiday. I get into a mindset that I must clear my email in-box by the time I turn off the computer on the Friday - and that means several late nights. Well, working till seven - and for me that is late. Therefore, using wine when cooking (not in the food, you understand) was a natural consequence.

This rhubarb wine is a glorious colour - it has retained some of its pinkness and it has a fine taste. Claire finished what we didn't drink on Thursday after we had eaten on Friday. That night it was a take-out curry and therefore I was on the beer.

Another postbox - taken on 23rd July


No comments:

Post a Comment