Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 2 August 2020

Rose Petal Wine 2018 - Sixth Bottle (A3), 29th-30th July 2020

I had not expected this wine to be as good as it was and only opened it because it was midweek (albeit I am on holiday) and we had emptied our previous bottle. But it was a heavy white, in the best possible way, with roses being present but not overpowering.

Troller's Gill

Earlier I had walked in Troller's Gill, a small ravine in the Yorkshire Dales, which was stunning, and then broken the car on my drive home. This meant that I got to Thursday's walk - 9 miles up and down the Wharfe from Harewood Bridge - by taking the bus (wearing my face-mask of course).

Harewood Bridge and the Wharfe

No comments:

Post a Comment