Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 2 July 2020

Ya Ya Pear Wine - Fourth Bottle (5), 25th-26th April 2020

I decided to open a bottle of Ya Ya Pear, mostly because Claire was out on Saturday night, waiting for samples of Covid 19 to arrive in her lab. None did, so she spent most of her time embroidering. Partly, though, I wanted to see if a gap of two and a half years had improved this wine any. It had not. The best I can say is that I did not feel an urge to pour it down the sink. There is a thin, chemical taste to it. Though I was meaning to save Claire from this wine, she did have a glass on her return and agreed that it was drinkable, but little more.

Taken on 26 April - our garden
from our bedroom window.

No comments:

Post a Comment