Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 14 July 2020

Rhubarb Wine - Twelfth Bottle (C4), 13th May 2020

Claire required me to put something in the fridge because, with her unusual work patterns, Wednesday was her Saturday. I picked Rhubarb 2017, but had a back up with Orange in case rhubarb did not work. The wine, though, was fine - better than - and went well with the Actively Delicious Bean Curd in a black bean sauce. Shockingly, though, we had nearly finished the bottle by the time we came to eat. It took some self-control not to drink anything else that evening.

Taken on 13th May - a couple of
doors in North Leeds that I find pleasing

No comments:

Post a Comment