Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 6 July 2020

Rose Petal Wine 2016 - Sixteenth Bottle (B5), 16th-17th June 2020

Rose Petal Wine has definitely tumbled down the list of favourite and reliable wines. This bottle, however, was alright. There wasn't anything particularly interesting about it - but that isn't always a Bad Thing. Despite its age, there was no developing sherry taste to it.

The most exciting event of the two days in which we drank it was my newfound quiche making abilities. I've never made one before, but the quiche I made was Splendid. It will not be my last.

My Splendid (If Rustic) Quiche

No comments:

Post a Comment