Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 19 February 2019

Rhubarb Wine 2015 - Eleventh Bottle (B6), 10th February 2019

This wine has not aged badly at all. It remains a light and crisp white that could pass for a wine made from grapes. We have drunk it to a fish curry and a game of Blokus - a tactical board game involving Tetris-shaped counters and a dash of evil.

Earlier in the day Claire and I went for a five mile (though I would argue, longer) walk around Tong and Fulneck. We haven't been walking just the two of us for an age and it was a pleasure to be in the fresh air. Muddier than expected, however. We both made the mistake of wearing trainers rather than walking boots and I suspect they will never recover.

This was just some of the mud encountered

No comments:

Post a Comment