Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 10 February 2019

Elderberry Wine - Second Bottle (C2), 2nd February 2019

Leaving this flavour 5 months has done a little to smooth out the wine's sharpest edges, but I still think that this is too young to be an entirely satisfactory bottle - plenty of promise, however. We drank this elderberry on Saturday night after a quiet day mostly taken up with making my prune & parsnip wine - though shopping for food and reading also featured. I'm currently on The Fortress of Solitude by Jonathan Lethem, which is a deeply uncomfortable coming of age novel set in 1970s Brooklyn. Brilliantly written, but cold and brutal.


No comments:

Post a Comment