Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 17 February 2019

Blackberry Wine - Thirteenth Bottle (C1), 8th February 2019

It being a Thursday, and therefore not a 'Full Bottle of Wine' night, I opened one of my poorer blackberries to go with haggis, mashed potato and cabbage. I think this flavour/vintage suffers from dryness and I wonder if, like grapes, blackberries have better years than others. We only just didn't finish the bottle whilst playing Blokus - an intriguing game of skill and Tetris-like shapes.

Claire had the remainder on Friday night whilst I was playing Octets in Wetherby and hearing about Sheila's horrendous hospital experiences.

Blokus - Red won this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment