Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 10 March 2013

Prune & Parsnip - Third Bottle (A4), 8th March 2013

This bottle was open and awaiting my return from work. I extended my working day by going for a Friday night pint with Martin and so did not get in until nearly eight. Happily Claire had the food under control. On International Women's Day I have a suspicion that this 1950s' model of family life is not quite appropriate.

I spent much of my time during this bottle doing wine making things: racking the pineapple and putting my orange wine into its demijohns. In the background was an entertaining Radio 4 Play about the making of Witchfinder General, a film I have not seen but which I am now more inclined to. However, I really must get to bed as my eyelids feel weighted down. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment