Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 24 March 2013

Blackberry Wine - Eleventh Bottle (A2), 22nd March 2013

I was actually looking for a bottle of elderberry. My wine is stored in haphazard fashion and I can rarely find what I am seeking. Still, blackberry is a more-than- adequate substitute and tonight a bottle of wine has been welcome. Work was more stressful than ideal, we have a concert tomorrow which has significant terror potential, and there is an inch of snow on the ground. It is nearly April. Claire made a snow bunny just to prove a point. We are in never-ending winter and I wonder if I have become trapped in Narnia's sensible cousin. Blackberry wine is a good substitute for Turkish Delight, and it has dulled the senses somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment