Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday, 30 December 2012

Christmas Tutti Fruti - Final Bottle (A5), 25th December 2012

This was our third and final bottle before the Christmas Feast. There were ten of us, which makes it a little more respectable.

Sam and Hannah came, and they are now engaged. I squealed when told - I am so pleased. When I met Sam in 1996, his most frequent conversation was about how he would never find a girlfriend, and then I found it easy to believe. I would never have predicted Hannah, who is both lovely and beautiful, and I am just delighted that they will marry. It was the best Christmas present - even better (and I know this will be hard to believe) than the pair of socks that Claire gave me. Admittedly they are 'Lucky Musical Socks', which I will need to put into training at rehearsals, so that they can be fully charged up by the time my current pair wear through.

It has been an excellent Christmas.