Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 28 December 2012

Christmas Tutti Fruti - Eleventh Bottle (A4), 25th December 2012

At about twenty past four on Christmas Day, I decided the afternoon was in too sharp a focus. We had only been served one sherry - Croft Original, naturally - and on 25th December usual rules about yard arms and the Sun don't apply. So, I opened this bottle and served it to the assembled Taylors. Keeping a goodly portion for myself, of course. It was a pre-prandial bottle (as were the next two that followed) and this batch is probably the best Tutti Fruti I have made - much lighter than real red wine, but stuffed with fruit. Everyone enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment