Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 21 January 2012

Blackberry - Bottle C1, 20th January 2012

It has been a sober week, mostly on account of being out most nights playing music. This included tonight: Madeleine, David and I are playing a Beethoven trio for Music Club in a fortnight and Friday nights ar everybody's least inconvenient rehearsal slot. The trio is only going moderately well: we are less familiar with the piece than we were with the other trios played, and so a fair few more play-throughs are required. We only have two left. Which is worrying.

I had a small glass from this bottle before playing, just to keep Claire company you understand. Not because I fancied a glass or anything, oh no. Julia popped round to collect some music and a couple of jigsaws so she also had a glass. This meant that when I returned there was only one glass left. Two glasses of wine on a Friday night? That is my definition of abstemiousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment