Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 12 March 2016

Blackberry Wine - Seventh Bottle (B4), 3rd-8th March 2016

Ordinarily it does not take five days to get through a bottle of Blackberry Wine. That is reserved for the most horrible of my brews. However, I abandoned Claire on both Thursday (curry with Darren and Nigel) and Friday (a Brooke North reunion to say farewell to Stuart) nights. This left Claire alone with a bottle for company - and she showed remarkable temperance by not finishing it. I had the final glass on Tuesday night: just to make sure there was nothing wrong with it, you understand. There wasn't.



No comments:

Post a Comment