Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 7 March 2015

Orange Wine - First Bottle (A6), 1st March 2015

Much of today has been taken up with making orange wine, so the first bottle of last year's vintage was appropriate. It has a more subtle orange flavour than previous years, which is not necessarily a bad thing. There is still an underlying hint of marmalade, but this is close to a dry white wine and I am pleased with the result.

Other than making orange wine, I have bottled my strawberry, been to the tip and spent a couple of hours with Anne, who came round for a cup of tea and a gossip. It has been a lovely, lazy Sunday and now I must sleep.


If you want to see how I made this wine, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment