Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 22 March 2015

Elderberry Wine - Sixth Bottle (A-something), 14th March 2015

This bottle sat unopened on Christian and Kate's mantelpiece, and is probably still there. I brought it to the Feast in Hebden Bridge, but more wine would have been a mistake. I have written in my post below about that, though, and the other exciting thing about Saturday is that we may have seen a house to buy. It is on Bentcliffe Drive, is a little bit ugly in an interesting, quirky way, has a large(ish) blank canvas garden and feels like it might be right. Now I can expect several nights of interrupted sleep as I feel just a little bit excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment