Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Orange Wine - Sixth Bottle (B2), 14th-15th August 2014

Hurrah. The Great British Bake Off is back on the telly. I drank orange wine while watching the second episode, and it is surprising quite how tense watching other people make biscuits can be. I put it down to clever editing and the use of screeching violins. This is the third series that I have watched and I have yet to get bored. I know it is cosy and middle class, but then so am I.

We finished the orange wine on Friday evening before eating. It marked the end of my first week back at work after a fortnight's holiday. I feel like I am suffering from jet lag, which is not what one usually gets after returning from Pembrokeshire. Will orange wine help adjust my body clock? Frankly, I think it unlikely.



No comments:

Post a Comment