Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday, 19 April 2013

Rhubarb Wine - Eleventh Bottle (A6), 17th-18th April 2013

On the whole, I like cats. Aesthetically they are very pleasing. They have their own distinct characters, and a cat's purr is one of life's most comforting sounds. However, when an intruder cat comes into our house, eats all the biscuits and pisses in every space it explores, I am not so fond.

Having consumed a healthy dose of rhubarb wine on Thursday night, chasing the said beast around the house at midnight did nothing for my planned eight hours of sleep. I doused it with water (successfully) and flour (less so), and then let it escape. For the next few nights the cat flap will remain steadfastly on "in but not out".