Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 12 October 2020

Elderberry Wine 2018 - Third Bottle (B4), 7th-8th October 2020

I think that this elderberry wine is now ready to drink. It will continue to benefit from aging, but it has lost that 'Too Young' feel to it. We drank it over the last two nights before our October holiday (which will be another one spent at home) and though I worked later than I would have on a normal working day both nights, it was not by much. There is a satisfaction in shutting down the computer, knowing that your in-box only has 5 ancient emails to deal with. It will be somewhat different on my return, but that is a problem for later.

Taken on 7th October


No comments:

Post a Comment