Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 23 December 2018

Prune & Parsnip Wine - Seventh Bottle (A4), 13th December 2018

I am not allowed to be ill, and therefore I am not ill. This sore throat and heavy cold are, at most, feeling not quite 100%. I must survive on adrenaline and will-power to keep me going until at least 21st December.

Work has been extraordinarily busy this week and will be more-so next. A whole bottle on Thursday evening, therefore, was medicinal. In fact, this prune & parsnip tasted different than usual - though Claire did not think so. I suspect that this not-illness is playing with my taste-buds. More research is needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment