Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 8 April 2016

Rhubarb & Elderflower Wine - Final Bottle (4), 30th March 2016

After last night's Apple Wine Debacle I was instructed to open something drinkable. Examining what we had in the cupboard under the stairs, I came up with this. Much nicer. I don't think that I could detect either rhubarb or elderflower, but what we got was a rather decent white wine. Admittedly the final glass had less clarity than is absolutely desirable in a wine, but we were not in polite society.

Claire is on holiday and that is my excuse for finishing a bottle of wine on a Wednesday night. In fact we finished it before we started eating, and that is borderline disgraceful.



No comments:

Post a Comment