Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Crab Apple Wine - Sixteenth Bottle (B4), 2nd July 2015

Yes, I know it is a Thursday and that drinking a whole bottle of wine is immoderate, but it is not every day that you buy a house. Actually we have only exchanged contracts, but we complete tomorrow and that is cause enough for a) a celebration; and b) drinking irresponsibly. Why, then, do I feel a bit low and unsettled? Probably because it is Change and everyone knows that Change is Bad. Tomorrow, though, I will be excited. Maybe.

Anyway, this crab apple wine is no different to any other crab apple. That, I recognise, is not the most eloquent of descriptions.


No comments:

Post a Comment