Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 11 June 2015

Crab Apple & Strawberry Wine - Fifth Bottle (2), 5th June 2015

Sooz is visiting as part of her 40th birthday celebrations, so I put a bottle of Crab Apple & Strawberry in the fridge. This is one of my more exclusive bottles (in that there are only six a year) and a fortieth birthday is something to celebrate. I had not realised that Sooz is barely drinking at the moment, since having severe flu earlier in the year, so she had a small glass and Claire and I finished it. In fact, it was not as good as I had remembered - too dry. But still drinkable, and toasting someone else's birthday is always worthwhile.




No comments:

Post a Comment