Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Orange Wine - Eleventh Bottle (B5), 9th-14th February 2014

I opened this bottle such a long time ago - five days - that I can barely remember what I was doing or why I chose orange. It definitely went with a Vietnamese chicken salad and I think I spent most the day making Prune & Parsnip wine, but otherwise my mind is a blank. Since then the wine has stayed in the fridge whilst we have been getting on with our week, though I suspect Claire had some on Tuesday night whilst I was out in Ilkley playing wind quintets.

We have finished the bottle tonight while listening to the News Quiz and waiting for various root vegetables to roast in the oven. Which is how Valentine's Evening should be spent.


No comments:

Post a Comment