Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 16 September 2013

Rhubarb Wine - Fifth Bottle (B4), 4th-6th September 2013

WYSO has begun again, with a triple helping of Beethoven - Leonora Number 2, the violin concerto and his third symphony. Equally as good, we appear to have a double bass - something that WYSO has always lacked. We spent the evening on the symphony, and consequently I had that playing on my internal jukebox for hours on Wednesday night when I should have been asleep.

Once Claire and I got home we cracked open a bottle of rhubarb and, despite the late hour, caught up on The Great British Bake Off. Showing uncharacteristic self-control, we left enough in the bottle for Thursday (which I spent wine-making) and for a glass on Friday. I came home in a very bad mood and the remaining glass went some way to lifting it.

WYSO in uncharacteristic surroundings

No comments:

Post a Comment