Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 9 December 2011

Rhubarb - Bottle A2 (?), 7th December 2011

Wednesday night is ordinarily WYSO night. This week it was the WYSO social instead, in celebration of Saturday's concert. Jude invited the orchestra round to her house, and a good proportion from most sections turned up. I had spent the day feeling glum, worrying about the whole job thing, and a party turned out to be the tonic I needed. I took a bottle of Rhubarb wine with me and, as usual, made sure everyone in the room had a taste. Most did a good act of appearing enthusiastic. John particularly so. His adjective of choice was "stonking". My glumness vanished.

No comments:

Post a Comment